Did you miss The Innovation Debate 2013? Watch it again here: Session 1: Session…
Subscribe & Watch Live
Keep up-to-date with The Astellas Innovation Debate and receive email alerts when the live event is drawing near. Simply subscribe now.
- Remeber you can catch up on what happened at the debate by clicking here http://t.co/qWHJj3KMNO Photos coming soon! about 3 hours ago
- Read our latest blog from Dr Patricia Macnair @bluebass2 on Travel troubles #AgeCrunch http://t.co/iUZMMHyter about 1 day ago
- Missed the live debate? Catch up now http://t.co/ebYw5Yn8V1 or visit our YouTube channel http://t.co/PQCK7qDHlU #AgeCrunch about 2 weeks ago
Use the hashtag #agecrunch
- 'Grey jurors' given the nod as age limit raised from 70 to 75 Posted on 19 August 2013 | 6:46 pm
- Ageing: opportunity or challenge? Posted on 15 August 2013 | 2:47 pm
- Ageing must be faced by the voluntary sector and beyond Posted on 15 August 2013 | 1:00 am
- NHS: More than half think taxes should rise to keep healthcare standards high Posted on 12 August 2013 | 10:45 pm
The 2013 panellists
- Lord Robert Winston is a doctor, scientist, politician and television presenter. Widely regarded as...
- Dr. Elizabeth H. Blackburn, Morris Herzstein Professor in Biology and Physiology in the Department...
- John Appleby, Chief Economist, joined the King’s Fund in December 1998 following senior lectureships...
Have your say
Yop Poll Widget
#GoodAge 2012 2013 Age Crunch ageing Astellas biochemistry Debate Dr Elizabeth Blackburn Dr Patricia Macnair Funding Geriatrics GP Diaries Innovation Joan Bakewell Lord Robert Winston NHS Old Age Panellists Professor Andre Geim Professor Brian Cox Professor Jim Al-Khalili Professor John Appleby Public Royal Institution of Great Britain Sally Greengross telamere Tom Kirkwood travel Videos Vox Pop