Situation Critical: Making Healthcare Fit for the Future Watch the debate on Thursday 25th…
Keep up-to-date with The Astellas Innovation Debate & receive email alerts when the next live event is drawing near. Simply subscribe now.
- How would you futureproof your country's healthcare system? Let us know your thoughts #innovatedebate about 3 hours ago
- How much does it cost to keep The Smiths healthy? And how will we pay for future generations of Smiths? https://t.co/JhCY7vFSFp about 9 hours ago
- Despite the backing of doctors, patients and $3.3M in funding, @phames couldn't find a way into the NHS for @sleepio https://t.co/7xEBj3AI1j about 1 day ago
- Jonathan Dimbleby is one of Britain’s most respected broadcasters and chair of Any Questions, BBC...
- Professor Trish Greenhalgh is an internationally recognised academic in primary healthcare and a practising...
February 8, 2016 0 Comment
February 6, 2016 0 Comment
February 3, 2016 0 Comment
Have your say
Have your say
2013 2015 2016 Age Crunch Astellas cancer Debate digital revolution DNA genetics Genomics George Freeman GP health apps Human Genome Project iGenes Innovation Jonathan Dimbleby Lord Robert Winston personal health Professor Andre Geim Professor Jim Al-Khalili Professor John Appleby Sally Greengross Situation Critical technology Tom Kirkwood Videos