Did you miss The Innovation Debate 2013? Watch it again here: Session 1: Session…
Subscribe & Watch Live
Keep up-to-date with The Astellas Innovation Debate and receive email alerts when the live event is drawing near. Simply subscribe now.
- RT @StokesleyNYCC: @AstellasINNOV8 @DocReSearch Brilliant day, lead by an amazing and inspirational tutor. Students creating innovative app… about 5 days ago
- RT @StokesleyNYCC: @AstellasINNOV8 @DocReSearch Brilliant day, lead by an amazing and inspirational tutor. Creating apps for the future. ht… about 5 days ago
- RT @STEM_SHS: STEM challenge day is here! @AstellasINNOV8 about 1 week ago
Use the hashtag #agecrunch
- 'Grey jurors' given the nod as age limit raised from 70 to 75 Posted on 19 August 2013 | 6:46 pm
- Ageing: opportunity or challenge? Posted on 15 August 2013 | 2:47 pm
- Ageing must be faced by the voluntary sector and beyond Posted on 15 August 2013 | 1:00 am
- NHS: More than half think taxes should rise to keep healthcare standards high Posted on 12 August 2013 | 10:45 pm
The 2013 panellists
- Lord Robert Winston is a doctor, scientist, politician and television presenter. Widely regarded as...
- Dr. Elizabeth H. Blackburn, Morris Herzstein Professor in Biology and Physiology in the Department...
- John Appleby, Chief Economist, joined the King’s Fund in December 1998 following senior lectureships...
Have your say
Yop Poll Widget
#GoodAge 2012 2013 Age Crunch ageing Astellas biochemistry Debate Dr Elizabeth Blackburn Dr Patricia Macnair Funding Geriatrics GP Diaries Innovation Joan Bakewell Lord Robert Winston NHS Old Age Panellists Professor Andre Geim Professor Brian Cox Professor Jim Al-Khalili Professor John Appleby Public Royal Institution of Great Britain Sally Greengross telamere Tom Kirkwood travel Videos Vox Pop