Who we are
Astellas Pharma Europe Ltd. is a company registered in England and Wales, whose registered number is 02486792 and whose registered address is at 2000 Hillswood Drive, Chertsey, Surrey, KT16 0RS, UK.
We respect your right to privacy and will only process personal information you provide to us in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998, the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003, and other applicable privacy laws.
If you have any questions about how we collect, store, and use personal information, or if you have any other privacy-related questions, please contact Astellas through our “Contact Us” page.
The personal information we collect about you
When you access and browse this Website (including when you submit personal information to us through data entry fields on the Website), we may collect the following information from you:
- Your title
- Your name
- Your email address
- Your postal address;
- Your telephone number
Other information we may collect from visitors to our Website includes:
- Reporting and statistical data: We collect anonymised details about visitors to our Website for the purposes of aggregate statistics or reporting purposes (for example, aggregate information about which Website browsers our visitors use, the aggregate numbers of visitors to the Website, etc). However, no single individual will be identifiable from the anonymised details we collect for these purposes; and
How we may store and use your information
We (or third-party data processors acting on our behalf) may collect, store and use your personal information listed above for the following purposes:
- to make this Website available to you and to provide you with content which is tailored to your individual tastes; and
- to provide you with services that you request and to respond to any enquiries you submit through the Website.
We will not disclose, sell, or rent your personal information to any third party for marketing purposes. However, if a third party acquires all (or substantially all) of our business and/or assets, we may disclose your personal information to that third party in connection with the acquisition. We may also disclose your personal information where we are required to do so by applicable law, by a governmental body, or by a law enforcement agency.
Whilst we take appropriate technical and organisational measures to safeguard the personal information that you provide to us, no transmission over the Internet can ever be guaranteed secure. Consequently, please note that we cannot guarantee the security of any personal information that you transfer over the Internet to us.
You have the following rights:
- the right to ask us to provide you with copies of personal information that we hold about you at any time, which may be subject to a fee specified by law; and
- the right to ask us to update and correct any out-of-date or incorrect personal information that we hold about you free of charge.
If you wish to exercise any of the above rights, please contact Astellas through our “Contact Us” page.